Brokerage Scheme - FAQs
What is brokerage?
- Brokerage is where we sell a private persons camper for them on a commission basis
How much will it cost to sell my VW camper through your brokerage scheme?
- Our ‘no sale – no fee’ commission is 8% of the achieved sale price of your VW camper
- The minimum commission is £1,500 inclusive of VAT at 20%
How do I know how much I’m going to get once my VW camper has sold?
- The minimum amount we can return you is detailed in writing from the outset in the brokerage contract
How much is my VW camper worth?
- This will depend on its make and model, specification, mileage and condition
- We will value each camper based on the current market and our extensive previous trading experience
I’m not familiar with brokerage schemes - what is the process?
- We value your camper based on the information you provide
- Once agreed, we arrange a date for you to bring your camper to us
- Both parties sign our transparent brokerage contract and vehicle receipt forms
- We spend a day getting to know your camper and preparing it for sale
- Professional photographs and an informed accurate description will be produced for advertising
- Your camper will be listed on our specialist website, Facebook page and other national classified ad sites
- We field all enquiries and conduct demonstrations / test drives – all fully insured
- Deposit payment is be accepted on your behalf and we then arrange for final balance payment
- Once sold, the pre-agreed net proceeds will be electronically transfer to your bank account
- Only once you have confirmed the balance has been paid in full, will we arrange vehicle handover
- A thorough demonstration and handover will be conducted with the new owner
How does this differ to other brokerage schemes?
- Some brokerage schemes only return PX values, have much longer contracts and higher commission rates
- By having your campervan in our showroom we can react quicker to viewings and drop in trade
How does this differ to selling my VW camper myself?
- You get the benefit of our expertise in how best to market and sell a VW camper – hassle free
- We are able to offer buyers added value in terms of part exchange and warranties
- Your VW camper will be listed on our VW camper specialist website
- We may already have a buyer waiting on our enquiry list!
Is my VW camper safe in your care?
- Your camper will be kept indoors at all times within our secure showroom
- Our entire premises are covered by live CCTV and alarm systems with smoke detection
- Whilst in our care your campervan will be covered by our fully comprehensive trade insurance
- Test drives are covered by our fully comprehensive demonstration insurance
How long will it take to sell my VW camper?
- Our standard contract is 28 days and it is rare that we need to extend it
What happens if you can’t sell my VW camper?
- If your VW camper doesn’t sell within 28 days you are free to collect and no fee will be charged
- Alternatively, we can extend on a rolling basis until sold or you decide to cancel the agreement